PHP Classes

Visual Foxpro

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Light DbaseToSql  >  All threads  >  Visual Foxpro  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Visual Foxpro
Summary:Can this modify to work with Visual Foxpro Files?
Author:John G
Date:2018-01-27 17:47:04

1. Visual Foxpro   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of John G John G - 2018-01-27 17:47:04
Nice class. I still use Visual Foxpro to update from a legacy dBase system to MYSQL. Would like to be able to upload the dBase files directly to the web and update Mysql database directly without conversion to VFP tables ---> to CSV ----> Mysql.

2. Re: Visual Foxpro   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2018-01-27 19:15:59 - In reply to message 1 from John G
Hi John
Thanks for your comment. Your question is "Can this modify to work with Visual Foxpro Files?" My answer is : Sincerely i don't test it on foxpro files but the package is built to work with xbase files, foxpro included...Try it with a foxpro file and let us know if it works as expected.
Regards.

3. Re: Visual Foxpro   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2018-01-28 10:24:10 - In reply to message 1 from John G
Hello

I bend over your request and i found an issue so i made the package anew to support Xbase without use of Dbase PECL extension .Really thanks for your feedback.You can now test it and let us know how it works....

For more information send a message to info at phpclasses dot org.